Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Greetings!

Welcome to my blog! 
God has been doing some cool things in my life and I want you to be a part of the adventures He has prepared for me this coming year. 

Chene Street, Detroit
In late September (or maybe October depending on support) I will be heading off to Bangui, Central African Republic to begin an internship with Project Hope and Charité. I have decided to devote this year to service and learning about ministry. In the next couple months before leaving I am interning with the youth ministry team at Huron Hills Church. I have already learned so much and I have enjoyed helping to lead the two summer mission trips (to Tijuana, Mexico and inner-city Detroit).

I genuinely appreciate your support as I begin this ministry in Central Africa. It wouldn’t be possible without all of you! To learn about how you can play a part in the ministry of Project Hope Charité and partner with me in my African adventure, you can read the post below. You can also read the long story about how I decided to intern in Africa as well as read about what is involved in my internship, the ministry of Project Hope Charité, and Central African Republic in my previous blog posts.

Thank you so much for your support and prayers and thanks for taking the time to join me in my African Adventure!

In Christ,
Amy Kuhl

No comments:

Post a Comment