Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Join the Adventure!

James 1:27 says, “Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress.”  Project Hope & Charité is an orphan and widow care program committed to doing just that. I am excited to be able to play a part in caring for the orphans of Central African Republic but I can’t do it alone!

God is calling me to spend nine months serving and showing Christ’s love to those in need in Africa. I need people to partner with me in this ministry through prayer and financial support to make a difference in the lives of the orphans and widows of CAR.

Ways to join the adventure:

1) Pray for me and the ministry of Project Hope & Charité.
If you would like to receive email updates and prayer requests, please send me an email at kuhlae@gmail.com to get on my email list.

2) Partner with me financially.
I need to raise a total of about $17,000 to fund my internship. This may seem like a big number but I know that God will provide the funds I need to cover travel, living expenses, and ministry costs through the support of people willing to participate in this ministry with me.
You can give a one-time gift or you can pledge to support me on a monthly basis during the months I’m serving (September 2010-June 2011). All donations are tax-deductible and non-refundable.

Checks or cash
If you are sending checks, please make checks payable to Grace Brethren International Missions (GBIM) MEMO: Amy Kuhl and then send the check to:
Grace Brethren International Missions
PO Box 80065
City of Industry CA 91716-8065

Online donating
Find “Amy Kuhl” on the drop-down menu and continue through the online donation process. If you submit your email address, an email will be sent to you with an option of having a monthly donation go directly from your account.

Direct deposit donations can also be set up by clicking “Ways to Give” from the menu on the webpage and downloading a form for Electronic Funds Transfer. Send that form, along with a voided check, to GBIM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment